Growler Consignment Policy
Please read through the following before setting up a consignment account with the store.
1. Consignment is always open to any Colorado band,
1a…excepting bands that are racist, homophobic, sexist, etc. which will be barred from the store.
2. The split will be 60/40, meaning I will turn 60% of the retail sales over to you after the sale is made and I will keep 40%. Please keep this in mind when deciding how much you want to earn and how much you want to retail your record for.
2a. I will contact you at the end of each month IF you have sold anything. At that point, your money will be at the record store for you to pick up at your leisure. I will not contact you if you have not sold anything that month.
3. The maximum numbers of copies that you can leave at the store is 8. As these sell you can drop more off.
4. If nothing has sold after 6 months I will contact you to pick your records back up. This is necessary due to space limitations in the store.
5. If interested contact me via email, call the store, or stop by and introduce yourself!
This policy is designed to be supportive of the local music scene here in Colorado. I will do my best to promote your band and open your music up to new audiences and I hope that you bring new customers into the store. As long as musicians feel supported and fans feel as though they live in a thriving city, the scene will grow. Thanks for being a part of it.
Growler Record Store