My name is Molly and I started Growler in 2006 as a table-ing project. I set up a distro at punk shows and DIY bazaars all around Denver! In September 2011 I opened my first brick-n-mortar in the Santa Fe Arts District. A great many amazing things happened at that location, but sadly it had to close down in July of 2012. Growler has returned to it’s roots of table-ing and has expanded to online operations. A new brick-n-mortar location will open before 2013 so stay tuned for that exciting development!
Growler Records Online:
- growlerrecordstore on Ebay.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Contact me to sign up for the email list.
- growlerdistro.tumblr.com Subscribe to find out quick n’ gritty updates.
- growlerdistro.wordpress.com Subscribe to get more detailed updates.
- growlerdistro.wordpress.com/event-calendar Find out where I’ll be table-ing next!